Syracuse, N.Y. — Syracuse firemens rescued a cat from a burning building Monday night.
Around 7:31 p.m., firemens reacted to a reported fire at 216 Shonnard Street, according to a press release from the Syracuse Fire Department.
The house was reported to be uninhabited however 911 callers saw individuals leave your house prior to the fire department showed up, firemens said.
When teams showed up, they saw smoke and flames originating from the windows on the side of the home.
With the possibility of individuals caught within, firemens hurried into the building to look for residents, they said. They rapidly identified nobody was inside the building however they discovered a cat.
Firefighters had the ability to get the cat out of the building securely. No one was hurt in the blaze, they said.
The fire was included to a bed room on the very first flooring and was knocked out in 10 minutes, firemens said. The house sustained fire, smoke and water damage, they said.
The reason for the fire is under examination.
Staff author Anne Hayes covers breaking news, criminal offense and public safety. Have a suggestion, a story concept, a concern or a remark? You can reach her at email@example.com.