Wednesday, March 29, 2023
8.2 C
HomePet Industry NewsPet Travel NewsDog owner problems cautioning after family pet swallows 'ominous' compound on walk

Dog owner problems cautioning after family pet swallows ‘ominous’ compound on walk


Related stories


Reliable and Professional Removalist Company in Perth

NEWS RELEASEPublished March 28, 2023Looking for a worry-free...

Social Media Prank Goes Terribly Wrong in Target Store

Are these social networks pranks going too far?A...

German unions call significant transportation strike

Transport throughout much of Germany will be paralysed...

Pet Product Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2029

NEWS RELEASEPublished March 28, 2023Latest Study on Industrial...
- Advertisement -

A sad dog owner has actually informed how her family pet pooch passed away within hours of consuming something it got from an Ayrshire path.

French Bulldog, Holden, was out walking near Doonfoot in Ayr on Tuesday, March 7, when he got an unidentified compound from the roadway.

Within minutes, Holden, 7, had a hard time to stand while his eyes “rolled back in his head”.

- Advertisement -

Desperate owner Leanne Helm, 31, hurried Holden to the veterinarians within 15 minutes.

But Holden unfortunately passed away – regardless of professionals fighting to save his life.

Leanne said: “We are definitely ravaged. The entire thing occurred so quick.

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here