College Halloween celebration might have triggered West Sanctuary fire

0
15

WEST SANCTUARY– A college Halloween celebration might have added to a blaze that ruined the leading flooring of a Gilbert Street house early Tuesday early morning, the fire chief stated.

Someone, an university student, was required to the health center for treatment of smoke inhalation, West Sanctuary Fire Chief Michael Terenzio stated. No other injuries were reported, Terenzio stated.

The fire broke out on the leading flooring of a two-and-a-half-story house in the 80 block of Gilbert Street early Tuesday early morning. Quickly after 6 a.m., 911 dispatchers got a call reporting a structure fire at the address, according to Terenzio. Fire teams reacting to the scene discovered the whole leading story, a house inhabited by 3 university student, swallowed up in flames starting to infect the roofing, Terenzio stated.

Terenzio stated 12 individuals in the house at the time of the fire, 8 occupants and 4 others, handled to leave by themselves. 2 family pets left within, a bunny and a hamster, were saved by firemens, according to Terenzio.

Leave a Reply