Thursday, June 1, 2023
Thursday, June 1, 2023
10.8 C
HomePet NewsCats NewsStatement after fire begins in garden and infects house

Statement after fire begins in garden and infects house


Related stories

- Advertisement -

Emergency services were contacted us to Arnold after getting reports of garden fire that infected a house. Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service teams went to an event on Stanhope Crescent on Monday, May 22.

The fire is reported to have actually begun in a garden around 10.19am and after that infected your house. No injuries were reported, with the residents having securely left the property, and a cat was rescued at the scene.

A representative for Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue said: “At 10.19 today, teams from Stockhill and Arnold Fire Station went to a fire on Stanhope Crescent, Arnold. This fire was thought to have actually begun in the garden and had actually infected your house.

- Advertisement -

Which is the worst Nottinghamshire roadway for pits? Let us understand here.

- Advertisement -

“Crews utilized Breathing Apparatus (BACHELOR’S DEGREE), Hose Reel Jets (HRJ), Positive Pressure Ventilation (PPV) to snuff out the fire. An external ladder was likewise in usage to rescue a cat, who has actually been getting oxygen treatment on scene from our firemens.

“No injuries – people were able to leave the house before the fire service arrived.”

Read next:

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here