Nationwide has a range of animal insurance plan to pick from. The most thorough offering is its Whole Family pet with Health strategy which covers:
- Mishaps such as poisonings, ACL ruptures and sprains
- Typical diseases such as throwing up, diarrhea or ear infections
- Severe diseases such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes
- Persistent diseases such as arthritis, allergic reactions and skin problem
- Genetic conditions such as hip dysplasia, blood conditions and eye conditions
- Checking and diagnostics such as X-rays, MRIs, ultrasounds and blood tests
- Holistic treatment such as chiropractic care, laser treatment and acupuncture
- Treatments such a surgical treatments or chemotherapy
- Health examinations and vaccinations
- Flea & & heartworm avoidance
Nationwide likewise uses reduced strategies such as its Major Medical strategy, which covers costs such as diagnostic and screening, surgical treatments and hospitalization, prescriptions, persistent conditions and some genetic conditions (a waiting duration will use).
Across the country animal insurance coverage policyholders likewise have access to Family pet Rx Express, which offers you favored prices on animal prescriptions at any Walmart or Sam’s Club drug store. And they can process the prescription insurance coverage claim at the drug store counter.
In addition to pet dogs and felines, Nationwide uses protection for birds and other unique animals, such as chinchillas, geckos, goats, potbellied pigs, hamsters, iguanas, turtles and snakes.